Our first virtual SAFe Summit is just around the corner and there are only a few more days left to register.
Previous attendees have told us that bringing the community together is an important aspect of a SAFe Summit, and we have worked hard to recreate these interactions in a virtual environment. There will be numerous opportunities to network, chat with other attendees, and ask questions. There will be an interactive lobby with exhibitor booths from SAFe Partners. You can take advantage of one-on-one guidance at the SAFe expert coaching station, and join a happy hour in the virtual lounge to interact with others and expand your network.
We have also added some additional sessions since my last update:
Humanely Adjusting your Budgets in the time of COVID-19
Reflecting on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, Luke Hohmann will discuss how a Lean-Agile approach to portfolio management can help leaders with some of the difficult decisions they are currently facing. Participatory budgeting, and the data it generates, can provide insights that support organizations make more humane adjustments to their portfolios.
Always Beat the Competition: The Top 5 Secrets to Agile Product Delivery
Digital disruption has led to a level of competition that we never experienced previously. Join Richard Knaster to hear how to get the right balance between improving time-to-market and ensuring you are developing innovative business solutions that delight customers, and give you an advantage over the competition.
Measure and Grow your Progress to Business Agility
One key question for organizations on their SAFe journey is, How do we measure the progress that we are making toward business agility? In this session Andy Sales will share our latest guidance on facilitating the SAFe assessments, and how to successfully analyze the data and turn it into a set of improvements opportunities. Andy will then be joined by Erin Humbach for two further sessions that walk you through the process of running a Measure and Grow workshop (available to the SAFe Community.)
What’s New: Highlights from the Summit
The Summit will include a lot of exciting product announcements and Inbar Oren will bring them together in this session. Join him to hear about:
- Our online SAFe assessments available through our partners Agility Health and Comparative Agility
- How we are supporting remote SAFe training through digital workbooks, remote-enabled courses and our Virtual Classroom
- The launch of SAFe Distilled 5.0 and new SAFe e-learning modules
- How SAFe Collaborate provides support for remote and distributed SAFe events
Here’s what else you can expect to find:
- More than 40 sessions across 8 technical tracks
- Tips and techniques for how to apply SAFe across your business, from marketing to HR to hardware teams
- Keynotes from Tasktop CEO Mik Kersten, corporate innovation expert Dr. Tendayi Viki, musician and author Jade Simmons, and me
- Stories from the field from SAFe customers like Deutsche Telekom, Siemens, and KBC
I hope you will join us 10–11 June for this year’s Summit. As the world is adapting to the new normal, we believe that the idea of community is more important—and more relevant—than ever before. It’s what SAFe, and the SAFe Summit, is all about: coming together and working toward a common goal, while bettering everyone in the process.
You can learn more and register for the European SAFe Summit at europe.safesummit.com.